Optimizing and Improving Fleet Management with GPS Solutions
Fleet management and GPS platform go hand in hand if the key consideration is achieving maximum benefits and perks of the business concerning heavy transportation. Businesses inevitably need strong spine tampered with GPS Solutions, to give firm backing and support to overall Fleet management since huge investment is made in commercial trucks, aircraft, cars and other motor vehicles. Adopting and employing tailor-made GPS design and development by reliable GPS Manufacturer will give endless benefits and possibilities to your business and your productivity can be increased by manifolds.
Basic Functions of Fleet Management
Proficient and proper utilization of fleets’ vehicles and possession is the prime and foremost function of fleet
Other basic functions include:
• maintenance of vehicles
• vehicle financing
• fuel management
• vehicle tracking
• driver management
• health and safety management
Effectiveness and productivity can be monitored till the vehicle remains within company’s premises but once they leave the business’s premises sophisticated tools like GPS solutions are definitely required to keep efficient working intact. Fleet management and other civil applications find GPS solutions a great way by employing either one or all components of GPS including time transfer, relative movement and absolute location.
Advantages of Using GPS Solutions
Competition in transportation and fleet management industry is getting fiercer day by day and customer has got unlimited options at his disposal. To beat the heat of this intense competition GPS Solutions can prove to be defining instrument of achieving competitive advantage over other. Some of defining benefits are stated below:
1. GPS tracking has enabled drivers to exercise more vigilance while driving since they know that they are under consistent monitoring. Also they feel more secure as they are aware that roadside assistance and immediate help can reach them in any emergency circumstances.
2. Fuel costs are although determined by international market but you can save the wastage by employing GPS solutions. Since the issues that persisted in back days like over speeding by driver, misuse of vehicles, lacking efficiency in routing vehicles and vehicle idling is no more issue now with these latest technologies.
3. A remarkable decline is observed in the theft and stolen cases about the vehicles belonging to fleet companies that have equipped their motor vehicles with GPS tracking.
4. Fleet management and GPS platform is reported to cut down operational cost by a considerable amount since the ultimate objective is to leave no room for inefficiencies and delayed workings.
5. GPS design and Development is subject to change with the evolution of new technologies and techniques as per the need of the hour. GPS manufacturers are well versed about the rising demand of their products and services so they keep on improving their products and services to increase productivity and working capacity of fleet management businesses.
Main Features Offered by GPS Manufacturers
GPS manufacturers make use of known positions via specially designed satellites. Atomic clocks of greater stability are carried by these satellites that are linked and synchronized with ground clocks as well as with one and other. In comparison with the satellite clocks, GPS receiver clock did not show remarkable precision and less reliable. Continuous transmission of data about current place and time improves the precision of GPS tracking systems. Frequently available features are:
1. Speed warning alerts
2. Vocal intimation about places and street names
3. Provision of reality view
Add few dollars to your budget and you can be benefited from following add-on features like:
Availability of FM receiver to access information about traffic
1. Integration of car’s sound system with wireless FM transmitter
2. Connectivity via Bluetooth
3. Weather reports, internet searches and other traffic services might cost business extra subscription fee charged annually or monthly but are very fruitful both in short and long term.